Monday, April 17, 2006

Who am I ???



Born 35 years ago in small island called "Pulau Dewata" Indonesia, from Mix Marriage parents, dad is half Manado (Tondano)- half Sundanese(Bandung) and mom coincidentally also from MM (noted. please do not refer to Melt in your Mouth not in your Hand adverts.)her parents half Javanese half Dutch.

We are 5 siblings in total, 4 noisy/rushing/loud/vexing/irksome sisters and 1 calm/choose love not war/mushy/mom's favourite (:obvious mom) younger brother.I'm the middle child, in some point (most of it) I always in middle of everything.To get a clue of my point start asking around your friends/neighbours/family members it so happend born as a middle child, its just S**ks. Let me hear say "Yeah"...

Wanna know why?? when we were young, I was always in middle of to be forced to stand on which sided i am between my 2 screaming and hair pulling fighting older sisters, it was crucial decision indeed either way I will be in dangerous situation.It was hell!! And my other 2, younger sister and brother, they were too young to be part of that circus war.But as time goes by,as all of us grown in our on way, i'm kind of miss those moments,hahaha.

I was born,raise and married as a catholic, and still keep believing in Our Father and Mother Mary.But as most other people (I believe so), i'm not that type who goes to church every sunday, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.Some people might have reasons and for some people just simply lazy to do so, and I 'm one of them.Looking from my mom excuses,she's always says, God is everywhere, so no matter where you are, if you want to talk to Him, just talk!He will listen to you. I hope He will...hope I can change this bad habbit someday.Trying not to be Snot,but I may say I'm people person, my friends came from different background,religion,ethnic,sex status,colour and I cherish and appreciate our friendship.So for those who still believe in "I'm White-I'm better than you", "I'm Black- I'm stronger than you",I'm Yellow-I'm smarter than you" .etc.....I have 3 words for you "Go To Hell".

Like they said, the apples fall not far from the tree.I Guess that phrase is so true,the influence of marrying the Auslaender (german for Foreigner) from our parents has been followed by me and my other sister who end-up marrying to Ausies.Our big family become so colourful with culture and language.As bahasa Indonesia is our mother-tounge, Dutch,English and German become international default language in our family, not to mentioned, if we also start our silly broken dialect Manado and Sunda.Oh boy...

Yup married for almost 10 years, 10 wonderful years full with ups and downs,and love every minute of it.Children still on our waiting list after all these years and we still put whole lots of hope and faith."Never give up never surrender"....(Galaxy Quest, have you seen it?)

Udah ah capek..gw pengen nonton Desperate Housewives..lanjut lagi besok kalo mood lagi on.Wueekkk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home